The booking must be made through the reservation centre by calling to this number: 973 641 681, online through the website www.refusonline.com
- To make a booking at the refugee, whether full board regime, half board regime or just sleeping, it is necessary to previously pay a deposit.
- Once the availability has been confirmed by the Reservation centre, the amount of the booking must be paid through an entry in the VISA
- The amount of the deposit will be 15e per person and per day when half board or full board regime is booked. Moreover, 5e per person and per day when only the overnight stay is booked.
- Once the booking has been made and the payment received, the refugee is committed to keep the reserved places until 7pm (day of the arrival). In case of arriving later than this hour, and there is no place in the refugee, a solution will be find and in no case will the client be left without accommodation.
You can check the calendar
Complete and make reservations here:
Up to 3 years
From 4 to 14 years
Pic-nic from 3 years: 11€
Withholdings in case of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation, the refuge will retain the following amounts:
- If you cancel between 15 and 7 days before the reserved date, 50%
If it is canceled during the last week, 100%
(Regulations according to Order of July 27, 1978 of the Ministry of Trade and Tourism)